Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great recipe I got out of the newspaper. Mad Hatters, a very popular restaurant in San Antonio, TX was nice enough to share.
- 1 lb cooked chicken breast, cubed
- 1 1⁄2 lbs frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained & squeezed of as much liquid as possible
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) box Knorr vegetable soup mix
- 1 cup mayonnaise (Hellman's or Best Foods)
- Pulse chicken in processor 5-6 times to chop.
- Put spinach and Knorr soup into large bowl, mix well with clean hands, making sure there is no visible soup mix powder.
- Add the chicken & mayonnaise mixing well.
- Cover & refrigerate for at least 2 hours to allow dehydrated vegetables to soften.
- Will keep in refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Nice served on sourdough rolls with alfalfa sprouts with sliced tomato.