Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This salad is great with just the pasta, dressing and chicken. From PEO
- 16 ounces pasta, twists cooked & drained
- 1⁄2 cup sesame seeds, toasted
- 1⁄4 cup salad oil
- 1⁄3 cup vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 8 cups spinach leaves
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Mix seeds, oil, vinegar, soy sauce, sugar, salt & pepper together.
- Pour over pasta. Add chicken.
- Chill 2 hours or overnight. To serve, add spinach leaves.
- You can add parsley, green onions and green or red peppers.
Oh wow what a surprise this was! I was expecting to like it because the ingredients seem to fit well together, but you knocked my socks off with this one. The toasted sesame seeds are just the right something extra to finish off a sweet and savory salad. I only made 1/2 batch but tomorrow after work I am making a full batch! Thanks so much for a new favorite :) Made for PAC Spring 2011,,,,eta I made this again and made a few small adjustments. I doubled everything but the noodles and used white balsamic vinegar in place of white vinegar. Delicious!