1/1 Photo of Spinach Chicken Parmesan
Petite Mommy's Note:
A delightful chicken, spinach and cheese dish. The beauty of this dish is the simplicity! (Recipe posted by Kathy Sauers at AllRecipes.com)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- 2In a small bowl combine cheese and seasoning. Roll chicken pieces in cheese mixture to coat lightly. Set remaining cheese mixture aside. Arrange coated chicken pieces in an 8 x 8-inch baking dish.
- 3In a small saucepan, sauté green onion in butter/margarine until tender.
- 4Stir in flour, then add milk all at once. Simmer, stirring, until bubbly. Stir in drained spinach and pimiento and mix together.
- 5Spoon spinach mixture over chicken and sprinkle with remaining cheese mixture.
- 6Bake uncovered for 30 to 35 minutes or until tender and chicken juices run clear.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Chicken Parmesan
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.6
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 72.2 mg
- Sodium 301.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 24.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: