Recipe by stacylu
Great for lunches!
Top Review by Maito
I took the lazy way with the celery and just used one stick per wrap, which gave it great crunch - I think 2 sticks would have been even better! I opted to leave the cheese out (personal preference). This makes a great lunch. Make sure you use a really good dressing, since that really makes it (I like Brianna's).
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat jarlsberg cheese
- 2 cups cooked shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1⁄3 cup spring onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 3⁄4 cup non-fat caesar salad dressing
- 4 cups spinach leaves, washed and dried (about 4 ounces)
- 4 flour tortillas (10-inch)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix Jarlsberg cheese, chicken and spring onion in a bowl and toss well with dressing; set aside.
- Arrange 1 cup of spinach leaves on one side of a tortilla.
- Spoon on 1/4 chicken mixture.
- Roll up tightly, tucking in ends. .
- Wrap in microwave-safe paper and refrigerate.
- Heat in microwave 1-1/2 minutes or until warm.
- Slice in half to serve.