Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
Great for lunches!
Make and share this Spinach Chicken Caesar Wrap recipe from Food.com.
- Mix Jarlsberg cheese, chicken and spring onion in a bowl and toss well with dressing; set aside.
- Arrange 1 cup of spinach leaves on one side of a tortilla.
- Spoon on 1/4 chicken mixture.
- Roll up tightly, tucking in ends. .
- Wrap in microwave-safe paper and refrigerate.
- Heat in microwave 1-1/2 minutes or until warm.
- Slice in half to serve.
I took the lazy way with the celery and just used one stick per wrap, which gave it great crunch - I think 2 sticks would have been even better! I opted to leave the cheese out (personal preference). This makes a great lunch. Make sure you use a really good dressing, since that really makes it (I like Brianna's).
I loved these wraps!!!! I made my own caesar dressing from this site - Rachael Ray's Super Sonic Caesar Dressing. The wraps were easy to make and fabulous! They tasted like something you'd get from a sandwich shop - only better! Thanks for sharing!