1/4 Photos of Spinach Chicken Breast
Missi cook's Note:
This is a quick and easy meal for lunch or supper. Its healthy and tasty! I made it up one night for supper for me and my sister. It was really quick, tasty and not too filling, but just right. It is healthy and spinach actually has more nutrients than any other food! If you want it even healthier, try whole wheat noodles rather than white. I am not too fond of measurements so these are close but approximates, so feel free to adjust as necessary. Enjoy this simple meal as a light, healthy new recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 chicken breasts (thawed or fresh)
- 1 small garlic clove (smaller the better when serving only 2 people)
- 1/2 small onion
- 0.25 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach (thawed enough to chop)
- parmesan cheese (grated)
- 3 pinches tarragon
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- fettuccine pasta (2 servings, Unless you want extra. Noodles of your choice)
- 1Put water in a medium/small pot on the stove and add noodles when the water comes to a boil.
- 2Start frying the chicken breasts in a TBSP of oil (olive or your choice) as you cut the garlic and onions.
- 3Saute the onions and garlic in the same pan. (Don't forget to stir the noodles!).
- 4Add the spinach when the onions and garlic are almost browning.
- 5Cook until spinach is hot and chicken is cooked and browning.
- 6Turn down heat to 3 or 4 and add parmesan, tarragon and lemon juice.
- 7Serve over noodles and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Chicken Breast
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.9
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 118.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 31.9 g