Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
healthy non veg recipe
Make and share this Spinach Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 1)Wash spinach leaves properly and whistled it in a cooker about 1-2.
- 2)Take it out,let it cool down and grind it properly it in a chopper or grinder.
- 3)Take skillet add 1tbsp of cooking oil,sauté cumin seeds,onion,bay leaves,garlic,ginger,tomatoe,green chillis and all spices all together.
- 4)After that add chicken peices into it and let it cook for 30-40 min add some water if it is too thick.
- 5)Add pureed spinach into it let it cook for another 5-10min,keep aside serve hot with rice or roti anything of your choice.