Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Canadian Recipe from a TV show. Posted for ZWT 2006. Sounds great!! Note: to slice pieces of cheese, warm knife with hot water, wipe dry and slice cheese.
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- salt and pepper
- 4 cups Baby Spinach, cleaned
- 1 cup pitted bing cherry
- 1 cup peeled chopped gala apples
- 1⁄2 cup toasted walnut halves
- 1⁄2 cup gorgonzola, sliced thin
- Whisk together dressing ingredients.
- Toss spinach with dressing in a large bowl.
- Divide spinach among 6 salad plates and top with cherries, nuts, apples and cheese.
- Serve with crusty bread.
Absolutely delicious, and quick and easy to make. The dressing was lovely - with the right amount of tart to sweet. So pretty, too!
Great salad . . . I didn't have any cherries so replaced with craisins and it was perfect. You can't go wrong with gorgonzola, apples and walnuts. Thanks for sharing.