Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Came from a friend of mine and has become a family favorite.
- 2 tablespoons salad oil
- 3⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 6 cups water
- 6 chicken bouillon cubes
- 8 -12 ounces fine noodles
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups milk
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach
- 1⁄2 lb of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 lb of shredded swiss cheese
- Saute onion and garlic in the oil for about 5 minutes.
- Add water and bouillon cubes and heat to a boil.
- Add salt and noodles and cook about 6 minutes.
- Add milk, spinach and cheeses and stir until heated and cheese has melted (DO NOT BOIL).
- Serve with paprika and croutons on top if you choose to.
- Leftovers may need to be diluted a bit with more milk.