Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. Rich, beautiful, savory, AND healthy one-dish meal for family, party, or pot-luck. Hidden Valley adds a secret tang.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed to remove as much water as possible
- 1 1⁄2 cups dry elbow macaroni
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped shallot
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt (preferably full-fat, or 2% fat)
- 1⁄2 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 6 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese, divided
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese or 3 cups Italian cheese blend
- Cook macaroni according to package directions until al dente, and drain well in a sieve or colander.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Butter the bottom and sides of a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Melt butter in a small pan, and saute shallots over medium heat until softened but not browned, about 8-10 minutes.
- Lightly beat eggs in a large bowl, and stir in yogurt and Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dressing until well blended.
- Stir in 3 Tablespoons Parmesan cheese and the shredded mozzarella or Italian blend cheese.
- Stir in spinach and shallots, and then the noodles, and combine thoroughly.
- Spread the mixture in the buttered baking pan and smooth the top.
- Sprinkle 3 Tablespoons Parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
This dish is great!
Sounds sooo good, I'm going to make this.
Sounds yummy - can't wait to try it.