Recipe by Ernie's Bert
I found this recipe in Taste of Home's Quick Cooking. It is an easy yet delicious appetizer, and my family loves it even my son who dislikes spinach!
Top Review by flower7
These were fabulous! I didn't measure the ingredients, just used what worked/looked good. I wasn't able to serve them while still warm but they were still great and were gone in no time (and a double batch too!) I cut each roll into just 4 slices which seemed to work just fine. Very popular with the kids at the party I took them to. Thanks for the recipe!
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1⁄3 cup spreadable cream cheese with garlic and herbs
- 4 slices thinly sliced deli ham
- 1⁄2 cup packed fresh Baby Spinach, uncooked
Directions See How It's Made
- Separate crescent dough into four rectangles; seal perforations.
- Spread cream cheese over each rectangle to within 1/4 inch of edges.
- Top with ham and spinach.
- Roll up each jelly-roll style, starting with a short side; pinch seams to seal.
- Cut each into 5 to 6 slices.
- Place slice cut side down on greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.