1/1 Photo of Spinach Cheese Phyllo Appetizers
These are fantastic and not as scary (using the phyllo) as one might think. They make a very elegant appetizer; not to mention tasty. From Kraft.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese (with chive & onion optional)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and drained well
- 1/3 cup roasted red pepper, drained and chopped (fresh red pepper works nicely too)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pepper
- 9 frozen phyllo pastry sheets, thawed
- 6 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1Stir together cream cheese, spinach red pepper and pepper until well blended.
- 2Lay one phyllo sheet on a flat surface and brush with margarine.
- 3cut phyllo lengthwise into 4 long strips.
- 4spoon approximately 1 tablespoon filling about an inch from the end of the phyllo strip.
- 5Fold phyllo over filling at an angle and continue folding like folding a flag until you have a triangle. repeat with remaining phyllo and filling.
- 6Place triangles on greased cookie sheet, brushtops with margarine and bake at 375, 12 -15 minutes until golden.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Cheese Phyllo Appetizers
Serving Size: 1 (845 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 667.8
- Calories from Fat 474
- Total Fat 52.7 g
- Saturated Fat 20.2 g
- Cholesterol 83.3 mg
- Sodium 1074.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 12.8 g