Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I like these because they a healthy, cheesy meal. I have added more spinach and had them turn out fine. My sister gave the recipe to me and adds cinnamon to her version. Just not to my taste.
- Mix together the first four ingredients.
- It gets thick and gooyey.
- Add spinach and mix again.
- Pour olive oil in a skillet.
- I use about 2 T.
- Get it hot.
- Fry the patties until golden brown.
Loved them! I followed the recipe exactly as is. No changes were necessary. They are so delicious that I burned my mouth by eating them as soon as I took them out of the pan...LOL