1/2 Photos of Spinach Cheese Kugel (Low Fat)
Passover is usually holiday where we tend to eat nonstop. At least with this kugel I don't feel so guilty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Defrost spinach.
- 2Add white cheese or yogurt and stir.
- 3Add the rest, reserving 1/2 cup matzo meal.
- 4Spread in greased 9" x 13" pan.
- 5Sprinkle with remaining matzo meal.
- 6Cover and bake 35 minutes at 375F degrees.
- 7Uncover and bake 10 minutes longer.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Cheese Kugel (Low Fat)
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.4
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 110.2 mg
- Sodium 611.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 15.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: