Recipe by maddy331
A delicious sandwich made by a local deli.
Top Review by Jennifer C.
I modified this for what I had on hand. Instead of mayonnaise I used ricotta and I only added 1 tbsp of mustard as 2 would have been too much for me. I didn't have any bacon but I imagine it would have been good! I served them with tomato soup.
- 1 bag fresh spinach, chopped
- 236.59 ml grated swiss cheese
- 118.29 ml parmesan cheese
- 59.14-118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 29.58 ml mustard
- 4-8 slice rye bread
- 4-8 slice bacon
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix spinach, swiss cheese, parmesan cheese, mayonnaise and mustard until well blended.
- Spread on bread of your choice, I prefer rye.
- Add 2-3 slices crisp bacon (to save time, I sprinkle bacon bits on instead).
- Butter bread and toast on hot griddle.
- Serve with chips and a pickle.