1/2 Photos of Spinach & Cheese Grilled Sandwich
A delicious sandwich made by a local deli.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix spinach, swiss cheese, parmesan cheese, mayonnaise and mustard until well blended.
- 2Spread on bread of your choice, I prefer rye.
- 3Add 2-3 slices crisp bacon (to save time, I sprinkle bacon bits on instead).
- 4Butter bread and toast on hot griddle.
- 5Serve with chips and a pickle.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach & Cheese Grilled Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 810.8
- Calories from Fat 494
- Total Fat 54.9 g
- Saturated Fat 22.5 g
- Cholesterol 110.1 mg
- Sodium 1662.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 35.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: