Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This one is from Taste of Home's Simple Cooking magazine.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 cups mexican cheese, shredded, divided
- tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, salsa, spinach and 1 cup cheese blend. Spread into an ungreased 9 inch pie plate. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until heated through. Serve with tortilla chips.
Very tasty spinach dip! The salsa is a great addition, giving the dip a bit of pizzazz. I used a Mexican cheese blend as suggested but will probably use all monterrey jack cheese next time. Thanks for sharing your recipe!