Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another way to use canned spinach from Popeye website. Can be frozen after shaping into balls then cover with foil. Freeze to firm and when frozen remove from cookie sheet and store in freezer bag. Do not thaw before baking.
- 2 (14 ounce) canschopped spinach, well drained
- 2 cups herb stuffing mix
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup parmmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 -3 eggs
- mix all ingredients together in large bowl.
- refrigerate 20 min or till needed.
- preheat oven to 350.
- roll chilled mixture into 1 in balls.
- put on greased cookie sheet.
- bake 15 minutes.