Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
yummy spinach balls
- 1 (9 ounce) frozen spinach, thawed, squeezed to drain
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese or 8 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup pasta sauce, if desired
- Heat oven to 400°F Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. In large bowl, mix all ingredients, except pasta sauce. Shape mixture into 1-inch balls; place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from pan. Serve with pasta sauce.