Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is another Doris Cross, "Fat Free 2" recipe--and very good too.
- 1⁄2 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 3⁄4 cups fat-free cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 cup fat free sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup fat-free liquid egg product
- 2 teaspoons dry onion flakes
- 2 tablespoons flour
- salt and black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fat-free parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese. Stir with a spoon.
- Pour into an 8 or 9-inch square baking dish sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle reserved parmesan over top.
- Bake at 325° for 30 to 40 minutes.