Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Haven't tried. Posting for future use.
- 1 (6 ounce) package corn muffin mix
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can French onion soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 3⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a mixing bowl, add the first 6 ingredients; stir to combine.
- Spoon mixture into a greased 12x8 inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese on top; bake 5 more minutes.
This had great flavour and was very easy to prepare. The consistency reminded me a bit like stuffing, very moist. This would be a great holiday side dish!
Very good! Reminds me of the holidays. I like it with Ham!
Woah! Killer recipe! Had a sweet taste from the corn bread mix (used Jiffy) and a thicker creamy spinach texture. Added French Fried Onions on the top when put cheese on, otherwise followed exactly. Thanks so much, everyone loved it!