Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Can be made for any meal. From Eat Better America.
- 3⁄4 cup egg substitute (i.e. egg beaters) or 3 egg whites, whisked
- 1 ounce low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup fresh Baby Spinach, washed
- nonstick cooking spray
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together the egg, cheese, and spinach; add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spray a small casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray, and pour in the egg mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until firm. Serve with fruit and whole grain toast.