Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Delicious, moist spinach and cheese quiche.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 4 eggs (beaten)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, 1/2 inch cubes
- 3 slices swiss cheese, torn into pieces
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 9 inches pie crusts, partially cooked (5-10 minutes)
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix all ingredients from frozen spinach through pepper in a large bowl and pour into partially cooked pie crust.
- Top with the remaining 4 slices of swiss cheese and bake in oven for 40 minutes.