Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I got this recipe from a friend who I think mentioned that this recipe came from Mama Dips. I've made a few minor modifications.
- 4 (10 ounce) boxes frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 5 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together and pour into a 2-quart baking dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
I loved this recipe! It was the perfect side. I only had 3 packages of frozen spinach and used a (5 oz) package of fresh spinach along with the thawed packages of spinach. I didn't drain the thawed spinach enough so had alot of liquid in the baking dish... but this was perfect on top of the rice we had with it.