Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is an easy to make recipe from Diabetic cooking, enjoy.
- 1 (14 ounce) can water-packed artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup low-sodium low-fat chicken broth
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 tablespoons onions, minced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 eggs, beaten
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine ALL ingredients; Spray a souffle dish with butter-flavored nonstick cooking spray; Pour ingredients into dish.
- Bake for 1 hour, until golden brown and bubbly.
Very easy to make, smells great as it's cooking and is very tasty. Two of us finished it off in one sitting. Will make again!