- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach (thawed and squeezed dry)
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesoftened cream cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven fot 350 degrees in bowl, combine spinach, cream, salt, pepper and 1/3 cup parmesan cheese,cream cheese and mix with blender until well blended.
- Pour mixture into casserole or 8x8 glass baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remainder of Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes until edges are bubbly and golden.