Recipe by Georgia Girl
Every time that I have served this to company, they have requested the recipe. It is very good and very easy--an unbeatable combination!!
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 pint small curd cottage cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook spinach as directed and drain well.
- Place between paper towels to remove excess moisture, and place in a mixing bowl Beat eggs slightly Add the eggs, cottage cheese, and salt to the spinach and mix well Place in a greased casserole and sprinkle with the grated Parmesan cheese Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.