Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I have this recipe logged away and cannot recall where it came from. So here it is. IT is soo delicious.
- 16 ounces frozen spinach
- 8 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups mild cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Minute Rice (I like instant brown rice)
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- Cook frozen spinach in a pot of water until it starts to boil.
- Drain spinach and empty into a round casserole dish.
- Add all the remainder of ingredients and mix well.
- Bake in the oven on 350 until the cheese is bubbling. Roughly 25 minutes.