Recipe by Sue Lau
This makes a great vegetarian main entree, but also a great accompaniment to other dishes as well. Enough to feed a crowd, but freezes and reheats well.
- 1 1⁄2 cups egg substitute (or 6 eggs, lightly beaten)
- 1 (16 ounce) container lowfat large curd cottage cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) container fat-free cottage cheese
- 8 ounces shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 (20 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained well
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients together in large bowl.
- Spray large casserole dish or oblong baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour ingredients in pan and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until knife inserted in middle comes out clean.