Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
I got this from a fund raising cookbook that I picked up at at thrift store.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen spinach, chopped and defrosted
- 1 cup mashed potatoes
- 1 teaspoon onion, minced
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 3 slices bacon, cut in small pieces
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all ingredients together in bowl.
- Pour into greased baking dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
I don't really like spinach, but I liked this. I did half the amount of spinach, but other than that I stuck to the recipe. Next time I make this I wont add any salt. The mashed potatoes added enough.
This was outstanding. I loved this recipe. I will make this all the time now. I used more cheese. I cut up and cooked about half of a real onion in the bacon driping. I know alot of fat. This was delicious.Chef#220151.