Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This a recipe I came up with to tempt children and other picky eaters to eat Spinach. They all love this dish.
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) package spinach, squeezed dry
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese or 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese (for topping)
- Beat eggs ina medium bowl with milk & salad dressing. Stir in cheeses(except topping) and spices. Gently fold in spinach. Turn into a 8" x 8" buttered pan. Sprinkle with 2 Tablespoons grated parmesan cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 min or until set.
- Cut in squares. Enjoy.