Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is an awsome casserole. Went to a BBQ when my sons were 6,8 and 10 and they ate the whole thing. How embarrassing, the thing was they hated spinach. I have been making it every since, my sons are now 24 26 and 28. It doesn't get any easier, or better.
- 6 eggs
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄4 lb butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 lb cottage cheese, small curd
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta cheese, cut up
- 1 (10 ounce) package spinach, thawed
- Mix together in the order given.
- Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees in at least a 2 qt casserole.