Recipe by oriana
This is a beautiful quick and easy healthy pizza to make from Women's Weekly Best Foods Cookbook
- 4 large pita bread or 4 large tortillas, wrap
- 2⁄3 cup pasta sauce or 2⁄3 cup tomato paste or 2⁄3 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 cups coarsely grated pizza cheese
- 75 g Baby Spinach
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 100 g feta cheese, crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to very hot.
- Place 2 pieces of pita on tray on two trays.
- Spread each piece with tomato sauce or paste or barbecue sauce.
- Break half the cheese onto each pita sprinkle with spinach capsicum and feta and then remaining cheese on each pitta.
- Bake uncovered for 10 minutes or til cheese melts.