Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Vegan brownies with hidden spinach
Make and share this Spinach Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Steam the spinach for a couple of minutes, then blend until it’s liquid-ish.
- Add all the dry ingredients and mix until the mixture resembles slightly damp sand.
- Add all the wet ingredients and blend until it looks like cake mix.
- Grease a 6 x 6 pan and pour the mixture in, then bake for 20-30 mins, checking frequently by jabbing a fork in the middle. It should end up with a moist, brownie consistency.