Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed & squeezed dried
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 (1 ounce) packages vegetable dip
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, chopped well
- 1 large onion
- Combine water chestnuts, onions and vegetable dip in small bowl and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- After the mix is refrigerated add to a large bowl the remaining ingredients& stir well.
- Scoop into a bread bowl.
I loved this dip, the chest nuts was a great addition. I'll keep this handy our friends seemed to keep going back for seconds and thirds....thanks.
this dip was so tasty. I loved the water chest nuts. I'll keep this one handy. Every one asked me for the recipe.
great dip! Everyone loved it. I ate the bread bowl that was left (THATS ALL I GOT). The water chestnuts made it vert interesting, loved them.