Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Here's an easy appetizer to whip up when you're pressed for time. This makes a lot, but these go fast!
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 3 cups herb stuffing mix
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 6 eggs, well beaten
- 3⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Combine all ingredients; mix well and shape into balls about 1/2-to 3/4-inch in diameter.
- Place on a baking sheet lightly sprayed with vegetable cooking spray.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.