Recipe by Sandra Anne
Super easy and yummy little appetizers
Top Review by Gadgetsmidnight
Yummy little bites! I would definitely use this as an appetizer for one of my parties this winter. I like that you can play around with the different cheeses. I did not have any sharp cheddar, but had some cheddar blend and some pepper jack cheese. I was a little hesitant about the lemon (not a huge fan), but it added a nice depth of flavor. Thank you for sharing. Made for PAC Fall 2011.
- 1 (300 g) package frozen chopped spinach
- 250 g sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 6 English muffins, halved
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook spinach according to package directions. Squeeze out as much liquid as possible.
- Mix all ingredients except english muffins.
- Toast or broil english muffins.
- Spread spinach mixture on english muffins.
- Bake 10 minutes at 350°F.
- Cut each english muffin half into quarters (or into 6).