Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
I'm not a big spinach fan but these are good!
Make and share this Spinach Bites recipe from Food.com.
- 4 slices bread
- 1 bunch fresh spinach, cooked and chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Toast bread slices. Allow to cool for 2 minutes and then put into food processor and grind into coarse crumbs.
- Combine with remaining ingredients and chill for at least 3 hours.
- Shape into balls and bake at 400 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
What a nice change! Low fat, low carb and delicious. I did add diced jalapeno to half of the recipe. We loved them all, Thank you, AzMama17