Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
An appetizer I found on the Take Home Chef's website. Vegetarian and easy. Halve recipe if needed but use a smaller pan if you do.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a 9-inch x 13-inch cake pan, melt butter in the oven.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs; add flour, milk, baking powder, salt, mustard, cayenne and chives. Blend well.
- Fold in cheese and spinach.
- Pour into pan on top of butter, and bake for 35 minutes or until almost set in center.
- Allow to sit for about 15 minutes; cut into bite-sized squares and serve warm.
- These may also be frozen after baking and reheated in 350-degree F oven for 15-20 minutes at serving time.
- Makes 10 dozen appetizers.