I haven't tried this, just posting for safe keeping. It does sound delicious though. Found it in the Sunday paper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a 3 quart saucepan, saute onion in butter until tender.
- 2Stir in the flour, salt, and nutmeg until smooth.
- 3Gradually whisk in milk and water.
- 4Add cheese; cook and stir over medium heat until melted.
- 5Add spinach; cover and simmer for 4-5 minutes or until heated through.
- 6Serve with oyster crackers in desired.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Bisque
Serving Size: 1 (291 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.0
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 51.1 mg
- Sodium 1153.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 13.8 g