Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
So, they think they don't like Spinach? Toss some of this with pasta and see if they eat it!
- 3 1⁄2 cups firmly packed fresh spinach leaves
- 1 1⁄2 cups firmly packed fresh basil leaves
- 1 1⁄2 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts or 1⁄2 cup pine nuts
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 8 -10 garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Place all ingredients in a food processor.
- Cover and pulse for 3 minutes, scraping down sides as needed.
- You want a smooth finished product.
- This will keep in the fridge for 3 days, 3 months in the freezer.
This was absolutely delicious!! So quick and easy- tasted great with cheese tortellini