Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
Quick, easy, and delicious side dish. We take it to family dinners and everyone loves it, Even children gobble it up!! It has cheese, what more do you need?
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup flour
- 2 (1 lb) packages frozen chopped spinach
- 16 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- Thaw and drain spinach. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a casserole dish melt butter.
- In bowl mix eggs, flour, milk, salt, baking powder and garlic well.
- Add cheese and spinach; blend.
- Pour in casserole dish. Bake 35 minutes; cool. Cut into squares.