1/1 Photo of Spinach Banana Smoothie
cookin up's Note:
I recently lost 40 pounds at Weight Watchers! While there, two women were bragging about a smoothie that they had made, tried, and love. Even the meeting leader was hesitant- because the recipe sound horrible! But I tried it, and fell in love. I hope you have the courage to try this out- please let me know what you think!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place 4 cups of spinach into a blender.
- 2Pour yogurt over the spinach.
- 3Slice the banana and put that into the blender, too.
- 4Blend for about 1-2 minutes. If the mixture seems too thick to blend, add water accordingly!
- 5If you are looking to add milk to your, or your child's diet, you can add milk instead.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Banana Smoothie
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.6
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 11.1 mg
- Sodium 87.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 5.3 g