Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I recently lost 40 pounds at Weight Watchers! While there, two women were bragging about a smoothie that they had made, tried, and love. Even the meeting leader was hesitant- because the recipe sound horrible! But I tried it, and fell in love. I hope you have the courage to try this out- please let me know what you think!
- Place 4 cups of spinach into a blender.
- Pour yogurt over the spinach.
- Slice the banana and put that into the blender, too.
- Blend for about 1-2 minutes. If the mixture seems too thick to blend, add water accordingly!
- If you are looking to add milk to your, or your child's diet, you can add milk instead.
Delicious and healthy! The whole family loved it. It turned out quite green but I told my little boys that we were drinking Incredible Hulk Smoothies and they thought they were great!
Delicious! I did 2 cups spinach, 1/2 a banana, and 8 ounces vanilla almond milk. I will make this over and over. Thanks for posting!!
This is awesome, try it!!!! Thank you so much I would never have thought of putting spinach into a smoothie. It also works well with a little pineapple thrown in and a little stevia to sweeten. I love that I can use this as a base for my normal protein smoothie. Anything can be added to this, thank you so much for sharing =)