Recipe by Bergy
Very handy to have in the freezer for the holidays - easy to make
Top Review by LeAnne Conaway
These are so yummy! They have a strange appearance, due to the spinach, but once people try them they'll be gone! I make these for Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner to serve as an appetizer.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach
- 1 (6 ounce) packagechicken Stove Top stuffing mix
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
- salt, & pepper to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook spinach according to instructions, drain in a sieve, use back of a wooden spoon to press the spinach against the sieve to get as much moisture as possible out In a bowl combine the spinach, stuffing mix,cheese, eggs, butter, salt& pepper Mix thoroughly& roll into small balls 3/4 to 1" size.
- Place on a cookie sheet& freeze.
- When frozen place in a plastic zip lock bag.
- To serve place frozen balls on a cookie sheet and bake at 350F 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned If you are doing them fresh or thawed only bake for 7-10 minutes.
- Serve hot.