Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Terrific appetizer that can be made ahead and frozen, either before or after baking.
Make and share this Spinach Balls recipe from Food.com.
- Mix all ingredients until well combined.
- Form into about 1" balls; place on a baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Makes approximately 60 balls.
- Note: Spinach balls may be frozen, either baked or unbaked. (I always freeze mine pre-baked.).
- For pre-baked balls: Remove from freezer about 30 minutes prior to reheating. Reheat in a 350 degree oven for about 10 minutes.
- For unbaked balls: Remove from freezer 30 minutes before cooking. Bake as directed (350 for 20 minutes).