Recipe by weekend cooker
a great appetizer to go with dinner.
Top Review by DeeVaFoodie
These little guys are not only easy peasy to throw together, but they are addicting to boot! I only made 1/2 a recipe and should have made the whole shebang. They went fast! I will definately make these often! Great recipe, thanks for sharing. Made for PAC Spring 2011.
- 2 (566.99 g) packagechopped spinach, cooked, and well drained
- 473.18 ml Pepperidge Farm Herb Stuffing (crushed)
- 2 medium onions (chopped)
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 177.44 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 4.92 ml garlic
- 4.92 ml pepper
- 177.44 ml melted margarine