Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
a great appetizer to go with dinner.
- 2 (566.99 g) packagechopped spinach, cooked, and well drained
- 473.18 ml Pepperidge Farm Herb Stuffing (crushed)
- 2 medium onions (chopped)
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 177.44 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 4.92 ml garlic
- 4.92 ml pepper
- 177.44 ml melted margarine
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Let stand for 20 minutes.
- Roll into balls the size of walnuts.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Freeeze if needed.
- Thaw 20 minutes before warming.
These little guys are not only easy peasy to throw together, but they are addicting to boot! I only made 1/2 a recipe and should have made the whole shebang. They went fast! I will definately make these often! Great recipe, thanks for sharing. Made for PAC Spring 2011.
These are loved by everyone in my family. I usually cook them a little longer than 20 minutes, just so they get a nice little crust on the outside. The stuffing makes them so flavorful.
Yammy and beautiful! I replaced the Pepperidge Farm Herb Stuffing with a mix of breadcrumgs and herbs (a lot of dill). This was easy and fast, in 10-15 everything was prepared!
Thanks we enjed it all very much! We will do this again!