Prep 2 hrs 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Just a bit different than the others posted; very tasty.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups herb stuffing mix
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese (freshly grated is nice)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook spinach according to package directions. Drain and squeeze very dry (use a ricer if you have one).
- Mix all the ingredients well and chill for 2 hours.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 25-30 minutes. They are great warm or room temperature.