Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
These are perfect appetizers! They are so good! I love spinach in every which way! I found this on mealsforyou.com.
- 1 1⁄4 lbs frozen chopped spinach, thawed and thoroughly drained
- 1 onion, chopped
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups packaged seasoned stuffing mix
- 1⁄2 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Combine all ingredients and pepper to taste in a bowl.
- Shape into small balls and transfer to baking sheets.
- Bake 25-30 minutes until cooked through.
I have a similar recipe and have tried it before with the onion but did not like it as much. This is a good recipe though we just don't care for the onions in it.