Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
Nice appetizers or snacks.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach
- 3⁄4 cup melted butter or 3⁄4 cup margarine
- 3 cups herb seasoned stuffing mix
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons finely minced garlic
- 6 medium eggs, well beaten
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme
- Thaw and drain spinach. Squeeze out all the excess moisture you can.
- Combine spinach and remaining ingredients and mix well. Shape mixture into 3/4 inch balls and place on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 325F for 20 minutes.
Really good! I found them to be a little greasy, so next time I'll only use 1/2 cup of butter. They have an excellent, unique flavor and the recipe makes a lot! A really great appetizer.
I took this to work for pot luck . There were a great hit. Several people wanted the recipe. I love waterchestnuts and will add them to the recipe next time. They were great. THANKS!!