Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
From Linda Sushynski, my mom. This was originally a weight watchers recipe from years ago. It is one of my favorites. The leftovers are great for lunch!!
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen spinach
- 2 ounces cheddar cheese, cubed
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1 1⁄3 cups cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons onions, dehydrated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook and drain spinach.
- Combine all ingredients in a casserole dish.
- Bake 350 for 35 minute.
We really loved this spinach bake. It was easy to put together and the taste was fabulous!! It is one of our favorite spinach recipes!!
LOL - I'll say it's a weight watcher's delight, look at the nutritional analysis -- NO calories! (sorry, just couldn't resist) Thank you for posting this, it goes in the cookbook and 'in the rotation' -- hmmm, in the right dish, I bet you could microwave this - what do you think??