Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Yummy, if you like spinach you will love this
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach
- 2 (8 ounce) containers small curd cottage cheese
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄2 lb sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 lb monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt and pepper
- Thaw spinach and press out water.
- melt butter; add flour, make a smooth paste.
- in a large bowl beat eggs.
- add to flour mixture, beat.
- add remaining ing. mix with spoon.
- bake at 350 for 1 hour or until firm.
- let stand a few minutes before serving.
This was fabulous! I made it with ribs and smashed potatoes for company. Excellent! Will make again! Thank you for sharing! LA :-)
This was very,very good. My daughter doesn't enjoy vegetables and she really liked it.I will definitly make this again.